Zigler’s Machine & Metal Works is an aggressively growing Machine shop/ Contract Manufacturer with capabilities in 3 axis to 5 axis milling and 2 axis to 4 axis turning with chuck sizes ranging from 8” to 24” and turning up to 80” on centers. Adding machines and replacing older machines to stay up with the newest technologies is a priority for us as we must be able to compete in the marketplace. After moving into our new 43,000 sq ft facility in March of 2017 from an 8,000 sq ft building, we have positioned ourselves for future growth and satisfying our partner’s needs. With the additional space we will be able to offer our partners the additional service of Kan-Ban and V.M.I.( Vendor Managed Inventory) so that our customers will never be caught off guard without having what they need to satisfy their customer demands.
Zigler's Machine is a firm believer in training the next generation of machinist’s, having five Journeymen machinist with three more in training at the Rock Valley College apprenticeship program in Rockford, IL. The schooling is paid for by the company as long as the young person shows an attitude and a willingness to learn. We feel that, “It is better to train them and have them leave, than not train them and have them stay.” The future of America’s Manufacturing depends on our involvement with the youth of today.
We want to be Northern Illinois’s Premiere Machine Shop known for Quality, Honest pricing and the best customer service around. Use the “RFQ” button above and let us quote your low to high volume parts today.
- 4 Axis Machining with live tooling & tail stock
- 4 Axis machining with live tooling, sub spindle and bar feeder
- 3 Axis machining with live tooling
- 3 Axis machining
- 0.100 inches up to 20 inches turning capabilities
- Up to 80 inches between center capabilities
- 3 Axis machining
- 3 Axis machining with pallet changer
- 4 Axis machining
- Up to 26 inch X 50 Inch table size capacity
- 5 Axis machining
- 12 inch X 24 inch Surface Grinder
- Centerless Grinders from .100 inch to 2.00 inch
- Vertical & Horizontal bandsaws
- Mig & Tig Welding
- Vibratory Tumber
- Manual Engine Lathes
- Iron Worker